Yahoo Mail is known as the efficient tool in sending, receiving, and managing emails, this is the reason every third individual rely on the Yahoo services. However, most of the users reported several issues with the Yahoo platform, and difficulty in receiving emails is one of them. If you are suffering from the same issue and missing getting emails you’ve been looking for, then try these following steps to fix “emails aren’t received in Yahoo Mail” issue.
It can be a big problem if your Yahoo mail inbox stops working as it should, resulting in a lot of inconvenience and frustration amongst the users. The causes of Yahoo Mail Not Receiving Emails rely on several troubleshooters, including Account issues, System interruptions, and User error.
How To Fix Yahoo Mail Not Receiving Emails Error?
Here are some things you should try and follow when Yahoo notifies you with “Yahoo Mail is not receiving emails” error.
- Check The Account For Any Errors –
- At first, sign in to your Yahoo Mail account by using a web browser.
- Now, try to send yourself an email.
- In case you get an error – address that to fix the problem.
- If you don’t get an error message – your account is perfectly fine.
- Verify Your Yahoo Mail Account Settings –
These settings can stop email from getting to your Yahoo Mail Inbox:
- Verify your spam folder to see if the email was incorrectly marked as spam. If it is so, make sure to unmarked the same.
- Make sure that you have not blocked the sender mistakenly.
- Go to the reply-to address option and make sure it is blank.
- Check the filters in your account to see if the emails have arrived in some other folder.
- Request Email Sender to Check Their Account
In case you didn't find anything wrong with your Yahoo mail account, then there might be high-chance that the issue is on the sender's side.
- Be assured they entered your full email address correctly.
- Request the sender to contact their email provider for further assistance.
On Mobile – Take These Preventive Measures
- Yahoo Mail on a Mobile Browser
- Yahoo mail not receiving emails occur due to slow or no internet connection.
- Make sure to update the browser to the latest version. You can also tap the “force stop” option and restart the browser.
- Clear the browser’s cache and internal memory and make sure to turn off private browsing.
- Next, uninstall and reinstall the web browser if the problem still exists.
- For Yahoo Mail App Users
- Make sure to update the app and to do this, follow these steps:
- Open the App Store on your device.
- Now, go to the option “My applications” and select the Yahoo app.
- After this, click on the “Updates” tab and then tap the “Update” option to update it.
- In case you don’t find any “Update” button, then the app is up-to-date.
- Sign out from the Yahoo Mail app and then sign-in back after a couple of minutes.
- Uninstall and reinstall the application.
For non-tech users, you may require more assistance even after this effective tutorial. Hence, to fix “emails aren’t received in Yahoo Mail” issue, you can contact professionals at Yahoo Customer Service and seek the best preventive solutions through remote services.