aetv.com/activate on Roku
- Turn on your Roku device and go to the home screen of your Roku account. You can press the Home button on your Roku remote to get to the home screen.
- Once you are on the Home screen, you will need to navigate to the Roku Channel Store.
- On the Roku Channel Store, you will need to enter the A&E channel in the Search field under Movies & TV
- Select the A&E channel app from the search result to get to the overview page. Here, you will need to select the download option to install the app to your Roku account.
- Once the channel gets downloaded and installed to your account, you will need to go to the My Channels
- From the My Channels section, you will need to select the A&E channel app and select the Activate device option (or similar option). This will display an activation code.
- Now you will need to go to the aetv.comcom/activate or aetv.com/profile/activate page on your computer or mobile browser.
- Once you are on the activation page, you will need to select your device from the “Step 1: Select your Device” section, and then enter the code in the “Step 2: Sync Your Device” field.
- After entering the information, press the CONTINUE button and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- Once the activation process will get completed you will be able to access the A&E channel using your Roku device.